Restylane Lidocaine 1ml is Hyaluronic Acid (HA) based dermal filler used to fill lines and wrinkles and to increase volume in targeted areas.
Also Hyaluronic acid is naturally occuring substance in the body and is an essential component of the human tissue. It is also highly hydrophobic, attracting water for adequate hydration of the skin.
Also shows no tissue or species specificity which is crucially important in minimizing any possible allergic reactions. The HA concentration of Restylane is 20mg/ml and its gel particle size is 400µ ( contains 100.000 gel particles per millilitre ).
Restylane Lidocaine 1ml provides great results when used to treat tear trough deformities.
and is used to instantly fill deep to severe facial wrinkles and folds. Results depend on individual’s skin properties but usually last between 6 to 9 months. Presence of anaesthetic lidocaine reduces pain for more comfortable injection and overall experience for the patient.
The pack consists of:
- 1x 1ml syringe
- Severe facial wrinkles and folds
- Loss of volume
- Cheek enhancement
- Lip enhancement
- Filling skin depressions
Please read package leaflet before use.
- Also Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients contained in the product.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Do not inject into areas with infectious or inflammatory skin problems.
- Avoid areas already treated with a permanent and/or semi-permanent filler.
After treatment, patients usually notice:
- Increased lip volume.
- Also A beautiful mouth (through filling and hydration of the perioral area).
- Medium wrinkles are reduced or even completely filled in.
- A more supple skin because it is deeply moisturized.
The estimated duration of the results is 9 months on average.
Restylane Lidocaine 1ml – Ingredients
- Hyaluronic acid: 20 mg / ml.
- Lidocaine (0.3%).