Pluryal Volume 1ml is an innovative dermal filler based on monophastic cross-linked hyaluronic acid, component naturally present in human body showing excellent hydrating properties. It is injected into deep dermis for instant long-lasting natural results. Pluryal Volume restores facial structure contouring face, chin and cheeks. Pluryal Volume 1ml
Results depend on how much filler was used and patient’s own skin properties but usually last between 12 to 16 months.
It’s sterile and ready to use preparation. Safety of Pluryal range has been tested in over 40 countries.
What is Pluryal Volume for?
Manufactured by MD Skin Solutions, it falls into the category of volumizing skin fillers which aim at reshaping, and remodeling different facial features and structures. This revolutionary cosmetic product is particularly suitable for:
- Nose remodeling
- Chin reshaping
- Lips augmentation
- Cheeks enhancement
- Mandibular correction
- Also Improving hand dorsum
Also Pluryal Volume is a well-purified product which contains 23mg/ml of non-animal hyaluronic acid. also That is why it is safe to use and the risk of the body rejecting it is equal to zero.
The advantages of this trusted HA filler
- Also Highly elastic structure – Ensures an ease of injection and natural-looking results
- Monophasic cross-linked HA composition – Enhances the longevity of the results and limits gel migration
- Isotonic and non-animal-based – also Reduces the risk of side effects, irritations, and allergies
- Purified hyaluronic acid – Suitable for young and mature skin
Therefore Pluryal Volume offers high product tolerance. Still, it should not be used on patients who are using anticoagulants or those who suffer from an inflammation or infection around the targeted injection points. Also Other than that, this is an incredibly risk-free and health-friendly cosmetic rejuvenation product that can be used for the treatment of different skin types.
- 1x1ml syringe
- Various signs of ageing, loss of volume
- Restoring facial contour
- also Restoring chin and cheeks
- Reshaping nose
- Lip volume
- Correction of mandibular
- also Back of hands